TCSG5228F Conventional Sounder Strobe
TCSG5228F Conventional Sounder Strobe adopts 2 wires (24V power). It is mainly installed in public places. It generates a kind of optical and visual alarm used to warn people in field when fire occurs.
With plug-in structure, reliable performance, simple and easy installation, attractive appearance, it has high reliability and good anti-interference functions.
It connects to the fire alarm control panel by using an addressable linkage control module.
1. DC24V power two-wire, non-polarized.
2. After activated, it will generate strong audible and visual alarm signal.
3. Attractive appearance, convenient and reliable installation.
III Technical Specifications
1. Operating voltage
Power bus voltage: DC24V Range allowed: DC19V～DC28V
2. Operating current
Power action current≤50mA
3. Operating environment
Relative Humidity: ≤95 %( 40±2 °C)
5. Alarm voice: 80dB~115dB (A weighted)
6. Flashing frequency: 1Hz～2Hz
7. Cycle of changing level tone: 3.5S～4.5S
8. Weight: 200g
9. Standard: GB 26851-2011