TCXH5215Fire Hydrant Button-tiancheng(TC)
TCXH5215 Fire Hydrant Button
TCXH5215 Addressable Fire Hydrant Button (the button) is installed in public places. When there is a fire, pressing the frangible element on the button can send startup signal to the fire alarm control panel and fire pump is activated. After receiving the startup signal, the control panel will show address information of the button and generate alarm sound. After the fire pump is activated, the feedback LED of the button is on.
- Plug-in structure. Simple and convenient installation.
- Alarm by pressing, reset by a special key.
- Microprocessor controls devices; digital signal communicates the fire alarm control panel. Stable and reliable work, good ability to inhibit electromagnetic interference.
- Electronically addressed. The address can be modified in field. Easy and reliable for commissioning.
III Technical Specifications
- Operating voltage
Signal bus voltage: loop 24V
- Operating current
Standby current: ≤ 0.2mA
Action current: ≤ 1.5mA
- Type of Initiating Part：Reusable
- Initiating Mode：Pressing the frangible element manually
- Resuming Mode：Manually resumed by a special key
Active LED: Red. Flashes every 3s normally. Illuminates after activated.
Feedback LED: Green. After fire pump is activated, the LED is on.
- Programming mode
Electronically addressed (address range: one address within 1~255).
- Wiring: 2-wire/6-wire
- Operating environment
Relative Humidity: ≤95%, non-condensing
90mm×90mm×42 mm (with base)
- Material and color of enclosure: ABS; red
- Weight: about 120g(with base)
- Mounting hole distance: 60mm
- Standard: GB 16806-2005