J-SAP-TCSB5214H Digital Manual Call Point (with Jack)
J-SAP-TCSB5214H Digital Manual Call Point (With Jack) (MCP) is installed in public places. The MCP contains a phone jack. And when there is a fire, pressing the frangible element on this MCP can send fire signal to fire alarm control panel. After receiving the signal, the control panel will show address information of the MCP and generate alarm sound. Insert the fire telephone handle into the phone jack, and then communicate the fire telephone panel.
- Plug-in structure. Simple and convenient installation. Alarm by pressing, reset by a special key.
- Pressing the frangible element and it can provide independent output contact through the MCP. And it can directly control other peripheral devices.
- Microprocessor processes signal and digital signal communicates the fire alarm control panel. Stable and reliable work, good ability to inhibit electromagnetic interference.
- Electronically addressed. The address can be modified in field. Easy and reliable for commissioning.
III Technical Specifications
- Operating voltage
Signal bus voltage: loop 24V
- Operating current
Standby current: ≤ 0.2mA
Alarm current: ≤ 0.8mA
- Type of initiating part: Reusable
- Initiating mode: Pressing the frangible element manually
- Resuming mode: Manually resumed by a special key
Running/fire LED: Red. Flashes every 3s when polling. Illuminates after alarming.
Fire telephone: Red. Flashes every 5s.
- Programming mode
Electronically addressed (address range: one address within 1~255).
Non-polarized signal two-wire
- Operating environment
Relative Humidity: ≤95%, non-condensing
Diameter: 90mm×90mm×42 mm (with base)
- Material and color of enclosure: ABS; red
- Weight: about 120g(with base)
- Mounting hole distance: 60mm
- Standard: GB 19880-2005